Friday, February 19, 2010

Nathan James At SPEAK YOUR MYNE!

Last night, I performed selections from my books, Muscle Worshipers (featuring my short story Enchanted Morning, and The Devil's Details. Hosted by the incomparable Renair Amin, it was "All Erotica Night", and Billie's Black Restaurant was packed! I always love performing at Billie's, because the staff are welcoming, the food is excellent, and it's a place where they accept you as you are! The audiences there always show me much love, and it's a privilege to come up to 119th Street and join other wonderful, talented people in putting on a show that rocks the house.



(Apologies for the low light!)



Renair and co-hostess Essence Woodard kept things popping all night long! There were so many fantastic artists on stage, and I do believe last night's show was among the best Renair has ever put on. We celebrated Billie's Black bartender Malik Baldwin's birthday, and re-affirmed our lives and loves as proud LGBT artists. Big ups to Pmyner for making it all happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment